Preparing snacks for kids sports team shouldn’t be hard or cost a lot of money. This simple snack is not only affordable but it’s a hit with the kids. Something about putting fruit in a pattern and packing it up like new, gets kids excited! Customize these cups to whatever fruit is in season at the time and have fun with it. Kids won’t even realize you just made them a healthy post-sport snack that their little bodies will thank you for!
To make them:
- Order some clear plastic cups with lids (I got mine on Amazon)
- Cut up some fresh fruit, that’s in season.
- Add into cup and dividing each layer with a new fruit.
- Added bonus, you can add yogurt between each fruit for some added protein
- Serve with some string cheese or granola bars.