These healthy energy balls are great for after school snacks, post-workout and post-sports practices but let’s be honest they’re good at anytime of day! They are packed with protein and fiber and other nutritious ingredients. What makes these snacks awesome is that there is no “one way” to make them. Customize these babies to your liking, be creative and enjoy making them!
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter (melted worked best for me)
- 1 cup- dried gf oats
- 1/4 cup- shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup- raisins (any dried fruit works)
- 1 scoop- Chocolate protein
- 1/4 cup- Honey
- 1/3 cup- chocolate chips (optional)