For the second time, Sled Pups is challenging all young athletes to step on to the Proving Grounds. This sponsorship contest is designed to showcase youth athletes’ talents and to test their dedication, hard work and determination against their peers.
At the end, one athlete will walk away as a Sled Pups Athlete. Earning a $1,500 sponsorship, some cool Sled Pups gear and a year of promotion on our website and social media, as we keep all of the Sled Pups fans up to date on their training and competitions.
To Enter The Proving Grounds
To enter create a 30-60 second video, showcasing your training and dedication to your sport. Then upload the video to your Instagram with the tags @SledPups, #SledPups #SledPupsAthlete, and #ProvingGrounds between May 1st, 2017 and July 31th, 2017.
Sled Pups will select 8 semi-finalists who will be notified and given one week to create a new video for final voting. Two more semi-finalists will be given direct entry into the final round based off their performance during last Sled Pups 2016 #ProvingGrounds competition.
On August 11th, all semi-finalists videos will be uploaded to the Sled Pups YouTube channel for final voting.
- Athletes must be school aged to enter (K-12th Grade).
- Athletes may not turn the age of 18, before December 31, 2017.
- All semifinalists must respond within 72 hrs. of being notified, and be willing to provide biographical data and parental consent, to be used by Sled Pups in conjunction with contest promotion. Failure to respond will result in forfeiture of your spot in the final round.
- All athletes will be given seven days to create a new entry for the final round, but may elect to use their original entry.
- Final round submission videos must be provided to Sled Pups via email at Team@SledPups.com no later than August 10, 2017.
- Final judging will begin on August 11, 2017. Each video will be ranked from 1-10 in the areas of video quality, creativity, athlete’s dedication, and athlete’s demonstrated ability. These areas will make up 50% of the final score, and the remaining 50% will be determined by social media response from the athlete’s YouTube videos, with each athlete being judged from 1-10 by the number of thumbs up it receives.
- Athletic fees will be paid directly to the contest winner’s organization(s) as arranged by the athlete’s parents and Sled Pups Team.