This year Sled Pups will provide the Proving Ground for young athletes to showcase and test their dedication, hard work and determination against their peers. At the end, one athlete will walk away as a Sled Pups Athlete, and one year of athletic fees paid by our team. As well as some cool Sled Pups gear and a year of promotion on our website and social media, as we keep all of the Sled Pups fans up to date on your training and competitions.
To Enter The Proving Grounds
To enter create a 30-60 second video, showcasing your training and dedication to your sport. Then upload the video to your Instagram with the tags @SledPups, #SledPups #SledPupsAthlete, and #ProvingGrounds between July 15th, 2016 and September 30th, 2016.
Sled Pups will select 10 semi-finalists who will be notified and given one week to create a new video for final voting. All semi-finalists videos will be uploaded to the Sled Pups YouTube channel by October 10th for final voting.
- Athletes must be school aged to enter (K-12th Grade).
- Athletes may not turn the age of 18, before December 31st, 2017.
- All semifinalist must respond within 72 hrs. of being notified, and be willing to provide biographical data and parental consent, to be used by Sled Pups in conjunction with contest promotion. Failure to respond will result in forfeiture of your spot in the final round.
- All athletes will be given seven days to create a new entry for the final round, but may elect to use their original entry.
- Final round submission videos must be provided to Sled Pups via email at Team@SledPups.com no later the October 10th 2016.
- Final judging will begin on October 30th, 2016. Each video will be ranked from 1-10 in the areas of video quality, creativity, athlete’s dedication, and athlete’s demonstrated ability. These areas will make up 50% of the final score, and the remaining 50% will be determined by social media response from the athlete’s you tube videos, with each athlete being judged from 1-10 by the number of thumbs up, it receives.
- Athletic fees will be paid directly to the contest winner’s organization(s) as arranged by the athlete’s parents, and Sled Pups Team, and are not to exceed $1,500.