This recipe is a great addition to any BBQ or picnic. It can be eaten as a side, or used a dip to go with chips. Best of all, the large variety of ingredients leaves it packed with all kinds of nutrients.
- 1 Can of Black-eyed Peas (15 oz)
- 1 Can of Black Beans (15 oz)
- 1 Bag of Frozen Corn (12 oz)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup of Cilantro
- 1/2 Onion
- 3-4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1/4 Olive Oil
- 1/4 White Whine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Steam the frozen corn, in accordance with the directions on the bag, and set aside to cool.
- Rinse the black beans and black-eyed peas. Add into a large bowl.
- Chop the cilantro, peppers, onions, and tomato.
- Add all the chopped vegetables, oil, vinegar, and seasoning into a large bowl. Then mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for at-least 30 minutes before serving.