This recipe was submitted to us on Instagram, during our March Challenge, from @fiercefitmom. She says they are great for any quick morning, because they can be frozen and heated up when ever your ready to eat. We hope you give them a shot, and if you do please tag us #sledpups and, of course, #fiercefitmom.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup strawberries (I used freeze dried)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2-3 T milk (I used almond milk) .
- Add all the dry ingredients first then the wet ingredients.
- Line your muffin tin and scoop the batter in about halfway.
- Preheat the oven 350 and bake for 20 minutes and your done!