GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS;
Topped with Grilled Tomatoes and Mozzarella Cheese
This recipe is a great alternative, to unhealthy sides, for our moms and dad’s grilling this summer. Try it with some chicken, and leave the potato salad and cornbread out this year!
- 3-5 Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 Medium Tomato
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Drill, and Parsley
- Olive Oil Spray
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Use a pastry brush or paper towel, and brush the Balsamic Vinegar onto the mushrooms.
- Slice the tomato into 3-5 thick slices (one for each mushroom) and spray lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle both the mushrooms and tomatoes with salt, pepper, and dill seasoning.
- Grill on low for about 10 minutes. (Flipping the mushrooms at 5 minutes)
- Put the grilled tomatoes on top of the mushrooms. Add cheese, and ground parsley, then grill for 2-3 more minutes and serve.