We discovered these cookies the other weekend, when making breakfast. Georgia already uses pancake mix in her chocolate chip cookies, and after putting some peanut butter on my pancake I saw the leftover batter and wondered what if. Then I tossed in some peanut butter, vanilla, and extra pancake mix, to get the consistency right, and voila! New recipe for peanut butter cookies.
- 1 Cup + 1 Tbsp. of Kodiak, Honey and Oats, Pancake Mix
- ½ Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- *1 Tbsp. of Trivia Brown Sugar Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix 1 Cup of Kodiak pancake with 1/3 Cup of milk and mix well.
- Add the vanilla, peanut butter, and brown sugar blend.
- Mix well, then add in the remaining 1 Tbsp. of pancake mix.
- Divide the batter into 12 parts, and roll into balls. Place it on a cookie sheet and then press each ball down with a fork, 2 times. Do this in an alternating directions for a classic peanut butter cookie look.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes