This summer, fresh fruit popsicles are a great way to cool off. They are also extremely simple and a great place to start if your looking for ways to get your kids involved with cooking.
- Frozen Raspberries
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade (or like low-sugar or sugar-free lemonade)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Popsicle mold (these can be found at almost any target or dollar store)
- Poor Lemonade into a popsicle mold and place it into the freezer.
- Wait about 20 minutes, and then remove the mold from the freezer.
- Add 3-5 raspberries in each popsicle space, then cover the tray with plastic wrap.
- Poke one popsicle stick through the plastic into each tray.
- Place the tray back into the freezer for about approximately 2 hrs.
**Freezing the juice for 20 minutes will help cool the lemonade and keep the raspberries from losing their shape. While the plastic will help keep the popsicle sticks upright.